The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Review your equal employment opportunity protections.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 844 895-8598 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Mechanical Lab Technician
Apply Online for this Job Today
Mechanical Lab Technician:
- Working knowledge of scientific and/or laboratory techniques.
- Performs a variety of technical duties using judgment to determine the appropriate standard practices required in the area.
- Works under general supervision with detailed instructions given for new activities.
- Performs intermediate tests requiring judgment in determining work methods, interpreting test results and writing clear and accurate test result reports.
- Uses knowledge of how the team integrates with others to accomplish team objectives
- Helps others see the benefits of change and takes accountability for identifying additional ways to support change.
- Adapts own work process to accommodate change.
- Monitors work in process to ensure outcomes are achieved within specified parameters.
- Identifies the root cause of moderately complex problems and solves them by determining the most appropriate standard procedure to implement.
- Demonstrates accountability for one’s own decisions and actions; seeks feedback and adjusts behavior based on constructive feedback.
- Effectively shares moderately complex information to keep work team members informed; listens effectively.
Required Skills for Mechanical Lab Technician Job:
- MECHANICAL TESTING
Aerotek, headquartered in Hanover, Md., is a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial staffing services. Established in 1983, Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, the largest provider of staffing services in the U.S. Aerotek operates a network of more than 200 non-franchised offices throughout the U.S., Canada and Europe. For more information, visit Aerotek.com.